| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kyra in March is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kyra March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kyra, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kyra:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 299.4 kms (186.1 miles) NNE
- Chita, Russia - 288.9 kms (179.5 miles) NNE
- Borzja, Russia - 338.2 kms (210.2 miles) ENE
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) E
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) S
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 534.7 kms (332.3 miles) ESE
- Matad, Mongolia - 380.2 kms (236.2 miles) SE
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) SSE
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) S